Tera is a leadership development coach, movement instructor, and wellness professional who supports transformational change in individuals, teams, and organizations. Her work combines leadership coaching with communication strategy, diversity and inclusion awareness, mindfulness principles, and wellness practices to help nurture vital, integrated, and purpose-driven leaders and communities. She holds a core belief that by creating belonging in organizations, we create a greater chance for strong teams and extraordinary outcomes.
Tera partners with leaders to build their self-awareness, strengthen their resilience and connect to their purpose so they can generate a systemic impact that enables everyone to thrive. She brings a systems view to her work, recognizing that creating lasting change means working with mind and body while also considering the environment and culture that has shaped us.
- BA in Communications with a minor in Diversity from the University of Washington
- Completed Presence-Based Coach training and am applying for my ACC through the International Coach Federation
- 3 Vital Questions: TED* The Empowerment Dynamic
- Eight years of wellness-coaching, using an array of tools as a yoga instructor, mindfulness educator, and nutritional therapy practitioner
- Facilitating women's circles that cultivate courageous communities through the practice of vulnerability
- Backpacking solo through nine countries and traveling ten others with my partner
- Built out a beautiful, custom, eco-conscious campervan with my partner and his father
- Lived in that amazing van for two years while traveling and rock climbing the western United States and still prioritize regular van trips
- Developed a positive and nourishing relationship with food and exercise
- Continuously living life and making choices that are driven by my values