Great leaders know there is always more to discover about the way they lead and work with others.
Working with certified DEI consultants and experts, you will increase your leadership competence by integrating diversity, equity and, inclusion into the way you lead.
We see four key phases that are designed to bring clarity, gain new insights, increase engagement, and produce lasting change.
Initial data collecting
- Includes survey and 15, 30 minute 1:1 interviews Interviewees determined by your team
- Review of data that is already available. Organizing of all interview data into themes, insights, potential areas for impact
- Written report provided to stakeholders
Making sense of the data
Working session with your executive team to interpret, process and make sense of the data. This session will serve to gain new insights, increase empathy and understanding, and define a clear “current state” picture of your organization
DEI Development Program
- Productive engagement
- Engaging in healthy conflict
- DEI Pathways To Mission Building a Culture of Trust & RespectLearning a shared DEI language
- Establishing Common Understanding & Language Around DEI Concepts and Influences
- Focusing on the Impact of Implicit Bias and Assumptions
- Widening Perspectives to Grow Beyond Inequity and Micro Aggressions
- Integrating DEI Insights and Practices
Integration and Implementation:
8 hours of consulting and coaching with the senior leadership team to implement the learning into real world outcomes