Kate is a results-oriented and people-centric leader. She has a track record of managing and leading teams of all sizes, spearheading successful change initiatives in large organizations, and unlocking both the business and people potential in complex systems.
Kate leads with a light touch and an appreciative curiosity for people and organizations — which allows her to get at the heart of systemic issues and move complex and challenging situations forward. She combines her business experience working in the Tech industry along with her Masters in Organization Development and her Executive Coaching skills in service of her clients individual and unique needs.
A highly knowledgeable facilitator, coach and consultant, with more than twenty years of business, non-profit and community experience. She loves to work both in the US and the UK.
Kate spends her spare time volunteering in her local community, walking her dog, open water swimming and traveling with her family.
- Designed and facilitated several leadership programs for multiple clients in many industries in the US and the UK. Since 2020 this work has been successfully adapted for virtual delivery.
- Executive coach to numerous senior business leaders, CEOs and leaders in various industries, tech startups and not-for-profit organizations.
- Previously held positions as the Coach and Leadership Development Manager at a tech startup, a Director of Coaching for an international consulting company and as a Curriculum Director for a community leadership development organization.
- 10 years working at Microsoft in the UK and the US as a Marketing Director, managing a worldwide business and multiple teams.
- Saybrook University, Master of Arts, Organizational Systems.
- Managed to overcome my fear of the deep water below me and enjoy my swims. Open Water swimmer whenever I can!
- Transitioned to the US without knowing anyone.
- Taking time off to grieve after the loss of my parents.
- Getting to know most of my neighbors as I walk my beloved dog, Molly.
- Learning to love two places at once, my native UK and home in WA.