With deep corporate experience in human resources, leadership development and talent management, Lindsey partners with organizations and leaders who are ready to bring their employee engagement initiatives to life, include and amplify the voices of all employees, and make their workplace an environment where people thrive.
Leveraging an education in organizational development and leadership as well as certifications in coaching and facilitation, Lindsey brings a unique perspective to traditional human resources work, approaching matters through a humanistic and appreciative lens.
- Certified Co-Active Coach
- Diversity and Inclusion for HR Certification from Cornell University
- Certified Fierce Facilitator
- Developed a passion to help caregivers bring their wisdom into the workplace
- Masters in Organization Development and Leadership from Fielding Graduate University (2022)
- Traveled around the world as part of “Semester at Sea” during college
- Becoming a parent of two wonderful young children
- Recently moved my family from California to the Midwest
- Completing my masters in Organizational Development and Leadership (2022)
- Accomplishing my dream to become a certified coach