Fran helps design and implement our marketing strategy making sure that it is in line with our objectives and reflects our company’s values. She helps with copy-editing, logistics, and supporting our coaches with an intention such that retreats and workshops are a profound experience for all. Fran is passionate about design, details, and generally getting things done.
Fran is no stranger to wearing many hats. She did this at a fast-paced political consulting firm in D.C., at an advertising & design/build firm in Seattle, and for years as a partner in a textile start-up on Bainbridge Island.
Fran is a native of the Pacific Northwest and lives on acreage with chickens where she is an AirBnB Host and teaches yoga. She is the mother of two sons.
- Going back to school (mid-life) with children under foot, to study interior design
- Co-founding a company to design, develop, and distribute a natural fiber textile collection that ended up in some of the best designer showrooms in the western US
- Doing meaningful non-profit work for the most disadvantaged, most of my adult life
- Starting a flourishing business on land that has been in my family for seven generations
- Attending a rigorous yoga teacher training to obtain a 200RYT certification so I can teach
- Attending two difficult Outward Bound wilderness courses (Canyon Lands, SE Oregon) to conquer my fear of heights
- Learning Italian by living with an Italian family in Florence and going to school there
- Being a mother to two sons who actually enjoy each other, now…
- Creating warm and loving homes for a steady stream of family and friends
- Learning the skills to live and garden on acreage